Question:
Do you also think the 'intelligent design'- concept is bollocks?
someonewithaquestion
2006-01-11 13:53:20 UTC
Do you also think the 'intelligent design'- concept is bollocks?
Four answers:
loves2fly84095
2006-01-11 13:57:34 UTC
I think it is bollocks to believe that God snapped his fingers and created the world and universe in six days.

However, why is it so hard to believe that maybe God is the greatest scientist and has used the big bang and evolution as his means of creating the universe. Even God is bound by the laws of nature.
king_og_the_great
2006-01-11 22:02:59 UTC
Not really. I don't know too much about it, nor do I have interest in it enough to really look closely and say I do or particularly don't go for it at all.

Personally, I think it's of no value to absolutely know (or even care) how we ended up here unless it's somehow helpful to our present situation. So whether you go for creationism of some sort, evolution, intelligent design, or whatever... it really doesn't matter a whole lot, I'd say.
Tim'sSO
2006-01-14 02:34:43 UTC
People have so many defects that they could not be designed by an intelligent mind. If you say that God designed man you are also saying that God made alot of mistakes. There is more evidence that a stupid design theory is correct. Intelligent design is a religious belief disguised as science.
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
2006-01-11 23:21:18 UTC
nope.

evolution is a fact. and the theory of evolution as the origin of life makes perfect sense. BUT it is highly unlikely. even over the course of billions of years, evolution alone is not likely to result in such a tremendous number of viable organisms as we see in our world today.