Question:
Do blind people dream? And what do they dream of if they have never seen anything?
y_foog
2006-01-26 12:04:35 UTC
Do blind people dream? And what do they dream of if they have never seen anything?
Seven answers:
2006-01-26 12:07:17 UTC
I have no idea, but it's a very interesting question.
progre55ive
2006-01-26 20:08:12 UTC
This is a good question. I haven't thought about this before. Studies show that unborn babies also experience dreams while being still in the womb. They dream of everyday sounds they can hear through the placenta. I guess that's what blind people dream about too. Sounds.
jtbthescienceguy
2006-01-26 20:28:21 UTC
Of course they dream. Dreams occur in the brain, which I am pretty sure blind people still have. What do they dream about, why don't you ask a blind person?
im3ngs
2006-01-26 20:07:38 UTC
I'm sure they dream. Depending on when they became blind, I think the answer may be different. However, I wonder if they form pictures in their head from touch.
Stephanie
2006-01-26 20:07:58 UTC
blind people dream in sounds instead of visions.
samin
2006-01-26 20:11:31 UTC
we dream with our mind not with our eyes i think even somone who has never seen anything has some imaginations from the world he lives in ...although different from real world ! i think he can dream too ...
beingoftrees
2006-01-26 20:10:04 UTC
they dream of voices.