Question:
List the living cells that tested positive for catalase action? tell me faster if you can thank you alot.?
dark
2006-03-31 05:31:30 UTC
List the living cells that tested positive for catalase action? tell me faster if you can thank you alot.?
Three answers:
2006-03-31 05:51:53 UTC
Red blood cell
ewanspewan
2006-03-31 08:07:58 UTC
Liver cells have a lot of catalase.

I can't guess which ones were (/you?) tested, maybe if u wrote them i could distinguish.

If you were testing them by just dropping blobs of tissue into hydrogen peroxide, whichever ones produced bubbles would have been positive. Good luck with your homework
?
2016-11-30 05:14:41 UTC
It only skill you've a more advantageous factor of the being pregnant hormone. I took a try about 5 days earlier my ignored era. And were given the useful outcome on the try interior of about 10 seconds.