Question:
What is the life cycle for a Deep Sea Viperfish?
knd_ninja
2006-04-06 17:52:39 UTC
What is the life cycle for a Deep Sea Viperfish?
Four answers:
NeuroProf
2006-04-06 23:02:04 UTC
As little as it has been studied, the life cycle appears to be similar to other deep sea fish- Eggs are laid in shallow mud on the seafloor, they hatch little viper fish, that then grow to as much a 2 feet. I dont know of anything indicating they go through a significant metamorphosis.
?
2016-10-20 14:09:03 UTC
Deep Sea Viperfish
2016-03-16 07:23:15 UTC
It would seem likely to me that we have not discovered all the fish and there are some unknown fish still out there.
ohhh pick me pick me
2006-04-06 17:54:40 UTC
well, first its grammer school then it gets kicked out then it becomes a pimp then it gets shot by a drive by......or was that something else